A wide range of lunches are carefully prepared on site each day by our Qualified Nursery Cook. Children are encouraged to try a variety of different foods and eat independently. Children with dietary requirements are also catered for. Our fresh ingredients are all sourced locally to ensure freshness and to reduce the impact on the environment. Sometimes, we are able to use produce grown at the nursery in our meals.
Some sample menus:
- Shepherds Pie and Vegetables, followed by Mandarin Sponge and Custard
- Tuna Fish Cakes, Potato Wedges and Salad, followed by Jelly and Ice Cream
- Chicken Casserole and Rice with Vegetables, followed by Fruit Crumble and Custard
- Beef Cobbler, Mashed Potato and Vegetables, followed by Chocolate Crunch and Whip
- Home made Pizza, Potato Wedges, Baked Beans, followed by Fresh Fruit Platter and Home baked Biscuits
- Lasagne and Vegetables, Bread and Butter, followed by Eve’s Pudding and Custard
- Macaroni Cheese with bacon bits, Vegetables, followed by Strawberries and Homemade Shortbread
- Spaghetti Bolognaise, followed by Steamed Pudding and Custard
We work hard to maintain our Level 5* Hygiene Rating.