A wide range of lunches are carefully prepared on site each day by our Qualified Nursery Cook. Children are encouraged to try a variety of different foods and eat independently. Children with dietary requirements are also catered for. Our fresh ingredients are all sourced locally to ensure freshness and to reduce the impact on the environment. Sometimes, we are able to use produce grown at the nursery in our meals.
Some sample menus:
- Shepherds Pie and Vegetables, followed by Cheese and Biscuits
- Tuna Fish Cakes, Potato Wedges and Salad, followed by Fruit Crumble and Custard
- Chicken Casserole and Rice with Vegetables, followed by Fruit Platter and Yoghurt
- Beef Cobbler, Mashed Potato and Vegetables, followed by Chocolate Crunch and Whip
- Home made Pizza, Potato Wedges, Baked Beans, followed by Fresh Fruit Platter and home baked biscuits
- Lasagne and Vegetables, Bread and Butter, followed by Cheese Platter and Fresh Fruit
- Macaroni Cheese with bacon bits, Vegetables, followed by Eve's pudding and Custard
- Spaghetti Bolognaise, followed by Jelly and Fruit Kebab
We work hard to maintain our Level 5* Hygiene Rating.